The James Family

A smile happens in a flash...but its memory can last a lifetime.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

All things come to an end...

I actually rarely use this phrase because it's not entirely true. But I'm just trying to make a point, so bear with me! I've been DYING to tell everyone that Ned is coming home a few weeks early and we're picking him up tomorrow! What a crazy four months it's been. We've had a lot going on and it's been busy. But I'm so glad that he's coming home safe and will be home with us for a while. Thanks to everyone (especially my Oak Harbor buddies) that have helped me out and supported me during the time Ned has been gone!

2 comments:

Patty and Kevin said...

Hooray! What a great blessing for your family to have daddy home... Wishing you the best.

Stofam said...

Have fun! Only a couple of more hours!!