The James Family

A smile happens in a flash...but its memory can last a lifetime.

Thursday, February 19, 2009

It's a girl!

I had my ultrasound today and my hunch was confirmed...it's a girl! I am thrilled, but more importantly relieved that the baby is healthy. It was wonderful to have Ned there as well. Ned got home safely yesterday morning and we are all in 7th Heaven having him home with us. The kids adore thier Daddy and it's great to have him back. I will post pictures and updates at another time.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you and I am really glad that Ned got to be there for it. What a blessing.

Sarah Harrington said...

I told you girl! Tatum will be sooo happy :) Welcome home Ned!

Stofam said...

Awesome!!! Can you pass some of that girl vibe down to me? I could use some!!! LOL. Congratulations!

Jake and Alisa said...

Yea!!! Your feelings were correct. I'm sooo happy for you! Another niece!!!! I can't wait.

Jake and Alisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.