The James Family

A smile happens in a flash...but its memory can last a lifetime.

Monday, January 26, 2009

My first wedding cake!

I know all of you are probably getting sick of the whole cake thing....too bad. Here's a picture of my first wedding cake. Except it's not done. The bottom two tiers are made from styrofoam. A BIG TIME SAVER. The top layer I will make in a couple days and it will be real. So the couple cuts into the cake, eats a bite...and no one knows it's fake. Oh, except for you because I just told you. Shhh...it will be our secret. I'll post some more later when it's all finished with the topper and everything.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is so gorgeous!!! You are really talented. Great job!!

Jake and Alisa said...

I wish I could make cakes like you...and have the time to do it too. I miss you guys!!