The James Family

A smile happens in a flash...but its memory can last a lifetime.

Sunday, January 18, 2009

My sweet Tatum...

I really don't know what I would do without my sweet little Tatum. She is so nurturing and loving, it amazes me. Everymorning she comes up to me, gives me a big hug and kiss and asks how I'm feeling and if my tummy hurts. Then throughout the day, she always says "Mom, I'm sorry about all these messes. I'll help you clean them up." She is just my little angel. Anyway, I found this beautiful dress clearanced out for 4 bucks on Friday. I was so excited to give it to her, especially since she gave a talk in Primary today. She was so happy to give a talk. Here are some pictures of her being a camera ham this morning.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, she is so cute!!

Stofam said...

What a sweetie! She looked like she was having fun in her new dress and at her slumber party! She has grown up so much!!

Jake and Alisa said...

She's growing up so fast! I just think she looks adorable.