The James Family

A smile happens in a flash...but its memory can last a lifetime.

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Rain, rain...go away...



What a day. When we moved to Whidbey Island last year we expected the rain. To our surprise it wasn't that bad and it seemed to hardly rain at all. Well, that was last year. This year, I feel like it has been raining nonstop. Today, the rain was pouring down harder than I have ever seen. It was freezing cold and the wind blew it every which way, so it didn't matter if you had an umbrella. I suppose it was fitting that it rained so hard...kind of matches my mood right now. Ned left today and I'm rightfully bummed. Hopefully the clouds will part in both Seattle and my heart. I could sure use some Sunshine for both.

3 comments:

Jake and Alisa said...

PUUULEEEESSSSEEE share some rain with me here in AZ!!!!!

Lydia said...

Kerstin - you have tons of sunshine!! Tatum & Carson! I hope all is well with you and the kids! We pray for Ned's safety and soon return! If you need anything.. let us know. Love ya, Lyds

Aimee said...

This is not a convincing argument to get me to move to WA! lol jk.

LOVE YOU GIRL! Hang in there.