The James Family

A smile happens in a flash...but its memory can last a lifetime.

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Just a random thought...

I am such a product plugger. Sorry, I can't help it. Today at the store I saw the new Woolite Rug Stick w/cleaner. I had seen a commercial for it, but thought it would be more expensive that what it actually was. It was only 9 bucks, so I totally indulged in it. I have had some annoying and nagging stains on my carpet that I have been trying to get out FOREVER! I used it on almost all of my carpet space and I feel like I have brand new carpet again. Not only did it get the stains out, but the brush just got down deeper than anything else and freshened it. Now my carpet looks and smells awesome. Of course, you have to keep buying the carpet foam cleaner, but I say this one has already paid for itself in just one use. I promise I'm not getting paid to write this!

0 comments: