The James Family

A smile happens in a flash...but its memory can last a lifetime.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Rae Rae's new Bumbo

I found a great deal on this cute Bumbo chair for Raegan!! I was so excited...only paid $10 for it. I have always really wanted one, but I couldn't justify spending $40. Raegan loves it and loves to play with Tatum and Carson. She is fitting right in with the older two. Being a mommy to small kids is the hardest thing in the world but also the best. I love seeing these three giggle together!












Do you see my teeth coming in? Please pardon my mom's stained hands from food coloring.


2 comments:

m and a said...

I'm so glad to see that bumbo on the floor! So many people use them on tables and counters...cute pics

Kamie Beach said...

She's soooo adorable! She loves the new bumbo! :)