The James Family

A smile happens in a flash...but its memory can last a lifetime.

Friday, September 4, 2009

Princess cake, take 2

This is the second princess cake for the week. Yes, I know it's basically the same cake as the baby shower one. I am beyond tired from this week. I've had more going on this week than any other week this summer. Ok, that's not entirely true. I suppose the week I gave birth, dealt with food poisoning and the ER, kept a 'round the clock vigil over Raegan on her Billi lights was a big week, too. It's been a party this summer. *sigh* Anyway my sister found this awesome pearl spray (food grade, of course...) at a bake shoppe in Utah. So she sent me a can and I love it. It adds a beautiful shine to the cake and I don't think I'll ever do a cake without it.

0 comments: