The James Family

A smile happens in a flash...but its memory can last a lifetime.

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A fun project...

Well here is the first of four cake projects that I have to do. It's for a baby shower, and I am also doing a birthday cake this weekend, a baby shower cake the end of September and my brother- in-law's wedding cake in October. This one was a lot of fun to do. I'm co-throwing a princess baby shower and the thing on top of the cake is a cute little crown made out of sugar. It's not the best view of the crown, but it tapers down towards the back and looks prety cute. Ah, isn't life a little sweeter with cake? Below are the invitations I made for the shower and I tried to match the cake to it.



1 comments:

Patty and Kevin said...

You and Amy are AMAZING at decorating cakes! Congrats on the cake... it looks incredible!