The James Family

A smile happens in a flash...but its memory can last a lifetime.

Sunday, September 13, 2009

The Potty Project

Carson is seriously the second most stubborn person I know. The first, being me. Anyway we have tried for seriously 8 months on and off to potty train Carson with no success. It has been so frustrating for me. Especially since he's so smart and clearly knows what to do, just not willing to do it. I didn't realize how easy it was for Tatum to train when she was barely two and she was fully trained in 3 days from start to finish. Anyway, Ned had a four day weekend this week and we just decided that this time it would have to happen. Luckily it worked and we are well on our way! I'm so proud of Carson, he's been dry for 2 straight days (including overnight). Way to go Carson!! Keep it up.

0 comments: