The James Family

A smile happens in a flash...but its memory can last a lifetime.

Saturday, July 18, 2009

This, too, shall pass...

We are headed home tomorrow and I absolutely can't wait!! The kids are so excited to just get back to the house and get a new routine going. Raegan is finally off of the lights and I'm so glad to not have to deal with it anymore. This week has been really stressful for me and one thing after another, after another. Yesterday, I noticed my keys were sitting on the bathroom counter. An hour later, when I needed to take Raegan to the DR I went back to the bathroom counter and they were gone. I looked in my purse, nothing. I looked on the key hook...nothing. A casual search turned into an all out scouring of the house. I frantically was looking everywhere I could think of for an hour and a half and the keys were no where to be found. After involving everyone in the house in the search I felt my back pocket and what would you know. My keys. Everyone was laughing about it (in good fun, of course) but I was so exhausted and frustrated I burst into tears. I guess someday I'll look back at that and laugh but today was not that day. Hurray for sleep deprivation!










0 comments: