The James Family

A smile happens in a flash...but its memory can last a lifetime.

Friday, July 3, 2009

Summer Fun and an Update...

Well, here I am. Still pregnant. For the past 5 days, I've had EVERY sign that labor is near. I went to the DR on Tuesday and the NP said that the baby had dropped so low, that she would be shocked if I even made it until Thursday. Why do people say these things? Now I'm just sitting here waiting and getting more antsy as the week goes on. I woke up last night in complete realization that Ned is REALLY not going to be here and I'm having a baby at any moment. All of a sudden, I'm realizing the magnitude of what I'm about to endure: CHILDBIRTH. Not fun, but so worth it. I'm hoping that the 4th of July will be a nice distraction for me and I can still have a good weekend despite the waiting game. I'm especially proud of have a husband in the military on this special day. It reminds me that the world is a bigger place than you and me. Thank you to all those who serve or have served their Country. Especially to my sweetheart. I love you and appreciate all the sacrifices that you make for your Country and your family. You are amazing and I love and miss you.










1 comments:

Celeste said...

I'll bet the baby's just waiting 'til tomorrow, a little Patriotic tribute to daddy. :) Hang in there! I'll be praying for you!