The James Family

A smile happens in a flash...but its memory can last a lifetime.

Monday, July 6, 2009

Still...

Well here it is Monday and yes, folks...I'm still pregnant. Now I know that my due date is still 9 days away and I have no reason to complain. I wouldn't normally worry about it, but the Nurse at the office last week said she was suprised I had made it as far as last Tuesday! So I feel like a sitting duck just waiting. Waiting. Waiting. Anyway I will keep everyone posted but it looks as if I'm going to have the baby July 9th if nothing has happened by that time. I'm feeling so all over the place about it, I don't even know. In my mind I still feel like life isn't going to change. I'm sure I'm in for a big suprise. I'm so thrilled to be going home to WA soon and can't wait to get back to "normal life" and see my friends again. So here's to another few days of waiting. Gotta love it!

2 comments:

Patty and Kevin said...

Good luck Kirsten!

Patty and Kevin said...

Your mom just sent out an email saying your sweet baby girl just arrived! Congratulations! I hope everything is going well and I'm excited for your new little one.