The James Family

A smile happens in a flash...but its memory can last a lifetime.

Monday, July 13, 2009

A crash course...

Here are some photos from the past 24 hours. Keep in mind that with Ned gone, I will be taking and posting ridiculous amounts of pictures. The last 24 hours have probably been the hardest in my entire life. My first night home from the hospital, Carson woke up at midnight throwing up with a stomach bug. He was the sickest I have ever seen him. He threw up about 30 times and finally at 9 PM Amy and I took him to the Urgent Care for some kind of help. The Dr told us to go to the ER for an IV. So we headed down to the ER. Luckily we were in and out in about 2 hours, but turns out he didn't need an IV, just some Zofran for his stomach. I am hoping and praying for a better day today. I felt bad for Raegan. I guess she and I both got a crash course in the life of the 3rd child. Here she was less than 72 hours old and was already second in line for mom's attention. When my baby boy is feeling better, she and I will have to catch up on some much needed snuggling. In the meantime let's hope and pray that no one else gets this bug.





















2 comments:

Stofam said...

Poor Carson!! I hope he is feeling better and very soon! Raegan is a beautiful baby and you can tell how much she is loved. Snuggle with her for me k? Love ya girl!

Miriam Lusk said...

That sounds so hard! Way to be a trooper though. She is beautiful!