The James Family

A smile happens in a flash...but its memory can last a lifetime.

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A couple of cakes...

While in Utah, Ned's Cousin and his daughter came for a visit. It was Emma's 12th birthday so I wanted to test out some new cake pans I got in Utah. They are Paisely shaped and I love them! So I did a quick birthday cake for her.




This is a baby shower cake I did for my friend, Sara. Her shower was Monday morning and it was a great event. I barely made it home from utah...like with 4 hours to spare...but we made it and I hope she loved her cake. I actually added some pink polka dots to the top layer but this picture was all I had of the cake. I am really trying to start doing cakes for birthdays and special events. My goal isn't to make a million dollars, but I would like to start doing it more often. Don't be shy about asking me if you need a cake for a special event!!

1 comments:

Jake and Alisa said...

You are just amazing!! You seriously need to open up a cake decorating business. Looks like you all had fun in Utah. And you look gorgeous pregnant!! Don't hide it!!