The James Family

A smile happens in a flash...but its memory can last a lifetime.

Saturday, January 31, 2009

I promise, this is the last post about cake!

All this talk about weddings reminds me of my wedding. The best day of my life. Sigh.

Well the wedding has come and gone and the cake is off of my mind and out of my kitchen. We had fun at the reception and the kids liked dancing. Weddings always remind me of my sweetheart and how lucky I am to have found my Prince Charming. The day I got married was the happiest day of my life, and it was so great to participate in someone else's day...even in such a small way.























4 comments:

Jake and Alisa said...

I'm so glad you married Ned too, otherwise I wouldn't have such a great sister-in-law. I'm thankful that we're related. Nice shoes on the groom ;)

The Meyers Family said...

From one cake decorator to another check out this blog you are going to die laughing just like me. It is my new favorite blog that I can always get a laugh at. cakewreaks.blogspot.com

The Meyers Family said...

like a loser I spelled that wrong sorry

cakewrecks.blogspot.com

gaildahl said...

Hey Kerstin,
You did a wonderful job on the cake. I am very blessed to have a friend like you. I didn't get to see Mariah and Brian cutting the cake so I'm glad you got some pictures. I think these pictures are my only ones of this part of the wedding. I don't think Debbie was there yet. Thank you so so much. Love, gail