The James Family

A smile happens in a flash...but its memory can last a lifetime.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A few updates...




I haven't posted much from Christmas and thought this is as good a time as any. We had a nice Christmas. It wasn't the same as when Ned is home, but you make it work. The flower arrangement shown below was a suprise from my sister, Amy. They were so beautiful I had to share them with all of you! Pregnancy-wise, things are going ok. It is so hard to deal with the kids and the house while not feeling all that great, but I'm doing better than I expected with it all. I took this picture because I was so excited to have some color back in my face! But all in all, things are going well for us here. I so appreciate all the love and support from everyone. I will keep you all updated...as always...!

0 comments: