The James Family

A smile happens in a flash...but its memory can last a lifetime.

Friday, December 12, 2008

Church Christmas Party

The kids and I went to the annual Ward Christmas party and we had a nice time. I wasn't feeling all that well, but I'm glad that I forced myself to go. Tatum and Carson really enjoyed spending time with their friends. They were also especially quiet during the program, which was wonderful. It's always important to remember the reason for the Season!
















Tatum with her buddies, Brighton and Trinity!


My friend Cassia and baby Hayden!

Tatum and Carson with our friends Tyler, Marcus and Brady is in the one below!


Tatum was really excited to visit with Santa. She told him that she wanted a telescope. This is the first I've heard of this. Carson was less than thrilled with Santa and refused to go near him. Not a shocker...there's always next year.












0 comments: