The James Family

A smile happens in a flash...but its memory can last a lifetime.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The birthday boy...

Two years ago today, Carson joined our family. Everyday he has blessed our lives with his smile and cute laugh. (Everyone loves his laugh...)From the first moment I held my sweet little boy I was in love. Carson gives me so many reasons to be happy and thankful.


This is Carson the day he was born! What a little stud!!

His 1st birthday last year. Opeing gifts, and then enjoying his cake!

Now here's my big two year old little man. We love you, Carson. I can't wait for another wonderful year filled with your love, hugs and kisses.




3 comments:

Celeste said...

You have ridiculously adorable children...but that's no shocker considering their mom. ;)

Lydia said...

Happy Birthday Carson Boy! Love Uncle Matt & Lydia

The Meyers Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARSON