The James Family

A smile happens in a flash...but its memory can last a lifetime.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A weekend in Portland...

Ned's Sister and her family live in Portland. She had knee surgery last week and Ned and Catherine's parents came up to Portland to help her out. We went down for the weekend to see them and spend time with Catherine's family. (She has three adorable boys!) Tatum and Carson had a good time playing with Cousins! A Blogger's worst nightmare...I forgot my camera! So these were just a couple that my Father-in-law took at a Soccer Game.

This is Carson with his cousins Scott (far right) and Spencer. Uncle Brent is in the middle.




I love this picture of Tatum with my Mother-in-law. Her face just looks so happy. All in all, it was a good weekend!



0 comments: