The James Family

A smile happens in a flash...but its memory can last a lifetime.

Monday, September 22, 2008

Primary Program!

Yesterday was Tatum's Primary Program. I am the chorister for the ward, so it was a big day for me, too. She did an amazing job singing and saying her lines. The very first song was I Am a Child of God sung by just the Sunbeams and Nursery class. I was so nervous about it, but they all sang so well. Great job, Tatie!
Poor Carson has been down with a bit of a cold. I think it started out as a teething issue, but has since settled in his chest. He had to stay home and we were sad that Dad had to miss the program, too.
Dinner time smiles...
This has been Carson's face lately. Mischief. It's the "I'm up to something...wouldn't you like to know what" face. The past month he has really turned into the 2-year old little boy stereo-type. Always getting into something. Always tying to put something into the DVD player...but always making us smile. We love you, Carson.

0 comments: