The James Family

A smile happens in a flash...but its memory can last a lifetime.

Saturday, September 27, 2008

A little bit of this and that...

What is it about a new blog post that makes me happy? Well this week has been a crazy one but despite everything I have been taking a lot of pictures. Tatum started preschool this week. YAY! Her first day was Thursday. I was all excited to take pictures of her first day...but she was just not cooperating. As you can see from the picture below. This was all I got on day #1:
Carson smiled cute for me, though. So we tried again after day #2 and she did much better. Here is her "preschool photo shoot". Don't mind her shirt being half wet, please!






Carson has recently started joining in at craft time. Tatum is very patient and such a great teacher. She will make a great Mommy some day!


My two favorite guys. Desptie Ned's illnesses, he is still putting on a happy face for the kids. We love you, Daddy!



Ice Cream...a James family favorite.






0 comments: