The James Family

A smile happens in a flash...but its memory can last a lifetime.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A Fun Tag

This is a fun tag! Thanks Miranda! I know I was supposed to do links, but I get confused with those, so everyone is on my sidebar...

The rules are as follows for this chain letter:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Write six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Let your tagger know when your blog entry is up.

Six Random things:

Ned and I met on his birthday and stayed up talking until it was my birthday...(the next day)

I went into labor with Carson on my due-date.

I hate crumbs of any kind.

Ned and I have lived in 6 states since we've been married. (Gotta love Navy life!)

I taught myself how to play the piano.

My fitness goal for the next two months is to be able to pass the military Physical Readiness Test for my age/gender group.

Ok, my six people are Aimee, Alisa, Sheree, Serena, Becky, and Dana....and anyone else who would like to. : )

1 comments:

Serena said...

Thanks for the tag, it has been completed and is ready for viewing.