The James Family

A smile happens in a flash...but its memory can last a lifetime.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Well it's been a while since my last post. I just wanted to wish everyone a belated Father's Day. We had a good day and Ned was glad to be at home for the holiday. I feel like I've been out of the loop for a while. I haven't been very good at responding to comments on my blog, returning phone calls and things like that. I haven't been feeling well for the past couple of weeks and it's taking everything in me just to keep the kids happy. I'm having a bad reaction to some medication I just started taking and it's just one of those things. On top of that all, Ned and I are re-decorating the entire house and re-arranging rooms and so on. I put Tatum and Carson in the same room to try and help Tatum out with some of her anxiety that she's been having. And on top of THAT, Ned and and I are both enrolled to start school full time in July and we're trying to get that all figured out. So that's my crazy life right now. Things here are pretty good and I have yet to see a day over 60 degrees. Not too bad for June17th.

1 comments:

Jake and Alisa said...

You stink!!! I would kill for that weather. Try 111 degrees here in lovely Arizona. Yuck!!!!