The James Family

A smile happens in a flash...but its memory can last a lifetime.

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Mark's mission call!

My little brother Mark and his girlfriend, Molly.



My little brother, Mark, received his mission call today. He will be serving in the Calgary- Alberta, Canada mission. He was so excited and I'm so happy for him. Mark and I never really got along as younger kids...ok, we were mortal enemies. But now that we've both grown up a bit, we have become good friends. He is a hardworking and honest guy and I know that he will be a great missionary. I look forward to his letters and hearing of his experiences and trying to be a better member missionary in my own life. I know he has a long road ahead of him-with Molly waiting for him back in Indiana... but I know first hand that two people who care for each other can endure distance and the test of time. :) I'm proud of you, Marky! Good luck!

0 comments: