The James Family

A smile happens in a flash...but its memory can last a lifetime.

Sunday, May 4, 2008

A funny story...


Ok, I will set the stage: Sunday afternoon, Mom is tired and Carson is feeling sneaky. Amy and I were lounging in the family room on the sofas and Carson is trailing in with a grasshopper cookie. Then another one. I let it slide, I'm done fighting battles that can't be one. When it comes to Carson and cookies, of course. Anyway, a few minutes later the child comes out into the room with 5, yes F-I-V-E grasshoppers stacked in his hand. That's where I draw the line. So I jump up from the couch and say, "Carson, no-no". Well, as soon as I said that he took the entire stack and bit into ALL of them at the same time. I couldn't believe how fast he bit into them and that his little teeth could sink into five cookies all at once. He ran out of the room squealing in victorious delight and got away with it. The little stinker, but you know what....that kid makes me laugh. So what's a cookie or two, right? Or five...

1 comments:

Jake and Alisa said...

That's funny. When my sisters wanted some of my candy bar or bacon, I would quickly lick it all and then they wouldn't want any of it. That was the whole point. hehe