The James Family

A smile happens in a flash...but its memory can last a lifetime.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

When I Grow Up...

Introducing....my new logo designed by my friend who is a graphic designer. I LOVE IT!!! When I was a kid I wanted to be the following: A principal. A teacher. A News Anchor. A speech writer. A massage therapist. A dental assistant. A waitress in England. Seriously this was my list people. Kind of all over the place. I think that's why the whole college thing was kind of a bust for me. NOTHING and I mean NOTHING interested me when it came to school. I am actually kind of nervous for Tatum to start school because I H-A-T-E-D school. As I became an adult and a mom I admit I kind of coasted on Ned's career and not having to worry about what it was that truly made me happy. But like a lot of things in life we find answers when we really aren't even looking. One cake, let to another. Which led to some cupcakes. Which led to my ridiculous mint frosting to go on said cupcakes. And now things have grown and I've finally found my passion. The thing that I could spend 12 hours a day everyday doing and never grow tired from it. I am so glad that finally....pushing 30 years old...I can finally say what I want to do when I grow up. Better late then never...and the wait was so worth it! I'm pretty sure I would have made a horrible speech writer anyway.

0 comments: