The James Family

A smile happens in a flash...but its memory can last a lifetime.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

The Babies!!

Boy do I have myself some cute kids!! They were all smiles this evening which hasn't been the case the last week. Between teething, and an ear infection for Carson there have been some tears. Valentine's weekend was INSANE and I did a ton of cupcake orders for my friends. It was seriously so much fun. The kids had a good time being my little sou chefs. I am so lucky to have such sweet babies in my life. Love you guys!

So serious!

The simple joys of socks.









































1 comments:

Miriam Lusk said...

My mouth is watering after reading your blog! Your kids all look so much alike and yet they all have their own look at the same time. It is so adorable.