The James Family

A smile happens in a flash...but its memory can last a lifetime.

Monday, December 28, 2009

Popcorn Extravaganza!

I found these adorable popcorn containers at the thrift store last week for 49 cents and had to get them! I got 7 all together. My kids LOVE popcorn, but I thought it would be fun to make popcorn cupcakes. The "popcorn" is actually marshmallows that I cut in quarters and then painted yellow piping gel for the "butter". I even did some sparkles for the salt. It was soooo fun. I served them as a treat for our family home evening...any guesses as to what the closing song was?








I looked out the window and what did I see?

1 comments:

Deb Lamb said...

Okay, Kerstin-- I just looked through your blog this morning, and I'm dying! WOW, WOW and WOW!! The food you make is incredibly artistic and creative. You are such a fun mom--I love the backwards dinner, the tea party, the family night snacks. What a talented person you are. I'm so impressed.