The James Family

A smile happens in a flash...but its memory can last a lifetime.

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Spooky and Dark

For the past year,,,the kids have been turning off all the lights in the house and calling it "spooky and dark". So I decided that for Halloween, we should have a spooky and dark party. We made rootbeer and it was seriously SO FUN. I apologize but my pictures are kind of out of order. We made the rootbeer syrup and then added the dry ice and the kids were going CRAZY watching it. They were so excited! So I had to call my friend who lives next door so that she could bring her girls to watch it, too. We had another family stop by to try it and at the end of the night we delivered the extras to some friends. It was so fun and a great memory for the kids.










This is the kids doing thier best "spooky and dark" pose.

















0 comments: