The James Family

A smile happens in a flash...but its memory can last a lifetime.

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Quick update...

Wow, what a tiring week. I'm seriously beyond exhausted and anxiously awaiting Ned's return. In the meantime, I'm trying to get back in the swing of everything with the kids and life in general. I've been doing really well on my diet and exercise and last week I lost 4 pounds. P90X is an amazing workout program. I had forgotten what it felt like to have the scale go in the other direction. When you're pregnant, it just keeps going up and up. So it was a nice change. I have a few cake projects coming up in the next weeks which will be a lot of fun. I'm doing this birthday cake with a sugar crown on top and everything. It should look really cool. It's kind of weird where I am right now. On one hand, I'm soooooo tired and would love nothing more than to just lie on the couch all day long. But on the other hand the more I do and the busier I am keeps my mind going and off of the fact that Ned is gone and makes waiting for his return that much more bearable. Having 3 kids thing is tougher than I thought, but so am I. Here's to another week!

0 comments: