The James Family

A smile happens in a flash...but its memory can last a lifetime.

Friday, June 26, 2009

Back in business, baby!!

After 5 weeks of going through BLOG WITHDRAWL, I finally broke down and bought another camera. I feel whole once again! Actually, that's not entirely true. I never feel whole when Ned is gone, but you get the idea. Anyway I was back on the camera bandwagon tonight snapping pics of my little ones enjoying life and new experiences. Anyway, I should be able to post quite often again now. My apologies to anyone who actually reads this blog and has been disappointed by my lack of effort the past month. I am pretty sure the only person that has been missing it has been me. Anyway, here are some pictures from a cute little carnival Amy and I took the kids to. They had a good time. Below are my little Niece and Nephew along with the kids. Pregnancy wise, everything is going well. I'm feeling really good most days, and it amazes me I'm just a few days away from greeting our third little baby. All the emotions are there. Nervous. Scared. Joyful. Excited. Did I mention nervous and scared? I wish more than ever that Mr. Ned was here with me. But life goes on and I'm sure that everything will be ok. I'll keep the posts and the updates coming, thanks for your love and support!















2 comments:

Patty and Kevin said...

Welcome back to the blogging world! It was so fun to visit with you the other day. Please keep us posted when that little baby arrives!

Celeste said...

I'm glad your little ones are enjoying themselves. Take care of yourself in the next few weeks, too! And I'm glad you're back!