The James Family

A smile happens in a flash...but its memory can last a lifetime.

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

It is a well known fact that my anniversary is my FAVORITE day of the year. Yesterday Ned and I celebrated 7 years of being married and it was a great day. We've had 7 anniversaries under 7 different sets of circumstances. As I reflect back on the years it is humbling to me how much we are meant to learn and grow in our lives. I have grown up so much since March 2, 2002. I have become a different person...and hopefully for the better. When Ned and I were engaged, I would often worry and wonder about what life would bring us. Where would we be in 2 years, in 5 years, in 15? Life has certainly brought us more than a few suprises, but all in all...life is good. Now, the person I am 7 years later doesn't want a crystal ball to see where we are in 20 or 30 years. Because slowly I'm learning that getting there is half the fun.
















1 comments:

Patty and Kevin said...

Happy Anniversary! It was fun to go to Arizona with Scott and Amy for your special day. I can't believe it's been SEVEN years!