The James Family

A smile happens in a flash...but its memory can last a lifetime.

Monday, March 16, 2009

Easily amused...


It is no secret that I am WAY too entertained by kitchen gadgetry. I cannot help it. Even as a kid I loved getting any kind of kitchen toy that I could use. Anyway, I was at the NEX (Navy-Exchange...AKA tax free paradise!) and found this totally cool kitchen dispenser. It mounts to the wall and the canisters (3 in a set) pop off the mounting and you can fill it with whatever. The NEX had two left, so I bought them. I L-O-V-E these things! I have cereal in some and goldfish crackers in another one. As a fun surprise for the kids, Ned bought two huge bags of M&M's for another one. I am all about a good find...I looked at Amazon and these were $48.75 plus tax and shipping! The NEX had these clearanced at $8.50. So I try to look at it as 80 bucks saved...not 17 spent. Don't you agree??

0 comments: