The James Family

A smile happens in a flash...but its memory can last a lifetime.

Friday, December 19, 2008

Snow Daze...

We have been pounded this week with snow and ice. Normally, this weather is my favorite. I have to admit...without Ned around it adds more challenges. However, it is beautiful to see wintry white everywhere you look. Tatum has been down this week with a horrible stomach bug. Luckily, it has passed and...knock on wood...Carson and I have so far been sparred. Today we ventured out to the store with my friend, Amy. Here are some pics from our little bit of time outside!

Carson was confused when he dropped his tiger and got snow on his hand. "COLD" he kept saying. Such observations.







We finally made it to Miss Amy's. I love it when kids get those rosey cheeks from being outside for a minute.









0 comments: