The James Family

A smile happens in a flash...but its memory can last a lifetime.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Trying to keep up...







Well the past couple of weeks...I have never been so busy. It seems like everyday gets crazier than the one before. We are slowly getting into the groove with Ned deployed and we're doing our best to keep smiling. We have had some crazy changes over the past little while...but we're doing our best to adjust to everything all at once. If there is one thing I've learned over the past few years, it's that things will not always be perfect. But I try and just find peace and joy in the situation. Tatum is loving preschool. It is the best thing for her. She's been much happier at home because she's being challenged and gets plenty of socialization. Carson has developed a bad habit of pulling Tatum's hair. It's become a big problem, as he does it to her at least half a dozen times a day. But besides that, he is a playful and fun-loving little man. I'm staying busy with church, Navy stuff and emailing my honey. And a big congrats needs to go out to Neddie. He made Petty Officer 2nd class!! YAY! I'll try and do better with pictures and updates from now on...


2 comments:

Stofam said...

Yea Ned!! That's always so nice and a huge relief when they finally make rank! Love the new background!

Jake and Alisa said...

Congrats! You are an amazing sister-in-law. I just want you to know that I think the world of you. You show so much strength through this trialing time without Ned. I love you and miss you very much.