The James Family

A smile happens in a flash...but its memory can last a lifetime.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Just taking a breath...

Well I am officially recovering from Tatum's way too big birthday party. I haven't posted pics from the dinner yet...they are on my friend's camera so I hope to have them in the next couple days. HOWEVER...I am so excited I just had to post about my latest cake project. My friend, Amy, found this cupcake mold online today. It was clearance- only 6.99! WAHOO! (It was originally 40.00) Anyway, it's a train mold and you piece all the cute little parts together. The possibilities are endless and you can have as many train cars as you want. How cute is that! This will be the perfect birthday cake for Carson in December. In other news...Ned is getting ready to head to Japan. Blah. But such is life. We should have a lot of pictures of some fun things over the next couple weeks. Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Stofam said...

I can't wait to see b-day party pics! That's too bad about Ned having to leave. It never helps that it's during the holidays! Im thinking of you and will call you when my daytime minutes reset on my phone. Have to save what I have left for when Hans calls!

The Smiths said...

Whew! You are advantageous!!!! Just looking at that mold wears me out!! I can't wait to see it, though!!!

Gigi said...

I came by way of Serena's blog. Can you tell me the name of the company you got the cupcake mold from? I love it! Thanks. Fun party stuff btw.