The James Family

A smile happens in a flash...but its memory can last a lifetime.

Friday, October 3, 2008

A few baby pictures of Tatum...

So Tatum has been in preschool for two weeks now. She is loving it. I was so excited to get her in preschool this year because she's just hungry to be part of a bigger world. She goes Tuesday through Friday for 3 hours each day. I have to admit, I am loving the mental break everyday. I get a little recharge time. This will come in handy when Ned leaves for four months! However, just the past couple of days I'm realizing that Tatum is growing into her own and spreading her wings in this world. I remember the day she was born and if you had told me that in 4 years, she'd be going to school everyday I think I would have just started to cry. The first time I saw Tatum, I just fell in love. She gave me the best birthday present anyone could: the gift of Motherhood. She is always so patient with me and forgiving. I'm not perfect and there are times when I am short. But she always comes up to me, hugs me and says "mom...why are you stressin'? It will be ok, I love you!" Tatum has always been my sweet friend and she keeps me smiling. I realize that I didn't start blogging until Tatum was almost 3, so I thought I'd share some cute baby pictures of her. She was such a beautiful baby. My hope for Tatum in this life is that she knows how much I not only love her, but I truly like her. I love to be with her for the oppurtunity, not the obligation. Of course, I do things for her because I'm her Mommy. But I appreciate the friend she is to me. I love you, Tatie!















I'll have some baby pics of Carson tomorrow!

1 comments:

Jake and Alisa said...

What a cutie pie!!! I noticed the outfit we gave her.