The James Family

A smile happens in a flash...but its memory can last a lifetime.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Every day is a party!

OK, I'm officially in love with a company. It's called Nostalgia Electrics. A few months back, I was at K-Mart and found a chocolate fountain for less than 10 bucks on clearance. I totally bought it, and it has been great to have. All you need is 2 bags of chocolate chips, 1/4 cup oil and you have an instant party. So when I came across the punch fountain...I couldn't resist. I was lucky to get that one for less than 10 bucks as well! I used them for Tatum's birthday and it was so much fun. And just when I thought I had all the "nostalgic electrics" I needed...I found this lemonade cart for 4 bucks clearanced! Wahoo...what a find! We took it home and made homemade strawberry lemonade this week for family home evening. The kids loved squeezing the lemons on the top of the machine and pouring it from a spout. It was pretty cute. (Where was my camera?!) Anyway, it's fun to start collecting stuff like this because as the kids get older I have more chances to use these things. If someone had given me a lemonade cart 5 years ago I would have laughed. But now the wheels are turning in my head...lemonade stands...creating little entrepreneurs... Totally worth 4 bucks to get my kids business savvy!






0 comments: