The James Family

A smile happens in a flash...but its memory can last a lifetime.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Birthday on the brain...

I have been having so much fun putting together Tatum's birthday party this year. Tatum told me she wanted a "fancy party". So I have been left to interpret what that entails. Maybe I'm going a bit overboard, but it's been fun to be creative and work on projects after the kids go to bed. Due to the amount of work going into the party, we had to limit Tatum to just a couple of friends she regularly plays with, but I'm sure it will be a lot of fun for her. I made these cute hats for the girls' place settings. I covered a layered brownie with fondant.
And for the boys, I found these cute Tuxedo boxes (8 to a pack) at the dollar store! What a find!! But as much fun as it has been getting ready...maybe next year we'll stick to Chuck E Cheese.

1 comments:

Stofam said...

Those are such cute little party favors! I think you did an excellent job on them! Happy Birthday to you, Ned, and Tatum! Lots of Birthday Wishes for you all!