The James Family

A smile happens in a flash...but its memory can last a lifetime.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Lunch with the girls...

One of my favorite days is the second Wednesday of every month. All of my girlfriends from church get together, bring a dish...and visit while the kids play. Sometimes being a wife and a mother can be lonely and difficult. Throw the military into the mix and there are times where you can feel like you have no control at all! But everytime I get together with my friends I'm reminded that I'm never alone. I'll always have great friends to lean on! Tatum and I decided to make apple cupcakes- it was a lot of fun. You take a cupcake and add half of a mini donut to make the cupcake taller. Roll it in some red sugar, add the stem and the leaf...well you get the idea...
I did one to look like someone had taken a bite out of it. Maybe a little creepy...but still cute!

1 comments:

The Smiths said...

We thought the cupcakes were mighty tasty!!! :O)