The James Family

A smile happens in a flash...but its memory can last a lifetime.

Friday, September 19, 2008

Thanks for the tag, Alisa. I miss you, too!

FIVE
Ten years ago I:

1. Was starting my Sophmore year in High School
2. Working at Subway on the weekends
3. Living in West Lafayette, IN
4.Was going to EARLY morning seminary
5. Was wondering where my future Husband was (Come on...everybody does that!) Turns out, he was serving a mission in Portugal.


Five things on today's "to do" list:

1. Laundry
2. Dishes and other housework
3. Finish Tatum's preschool paperwork
4. Start working on a quiet book for the kids for Sacrament Meeting
5. Finish up my prep for the Primary Program on Sunday

Five snacks I enjoy:

1. Strawberries
2. Popcorn
3. Anything chocolate
4. String Cheese
5. Blackberries

Five things I would do if I were a millionaire:

1. Buy a house
2. Go on a cruise with Neddie
3. Bring Amy and Scott, too
4. Save for the kids' College
5. Give to a charity

Five places I have lived:

1. West Lafayette, Indiana
2. Mesa, Arizona
3. Sonora, California
4. Groton, Connecticut
5. Whidbey Ilsand, Washington

Five jobs I have had:

1. Subway
2. Accurate Optical
3. Andersen Chiropractic
4. Target
5. PCA Portrait Studio


Five friends I tag...

1. Cassia
2. Heidi
3. Sheree
4. Melissa
5. Aimee

I also tag anyone else who would like to do this. Okay ladies, now answer the questions yourselves and then tag 5 more people and post their names. Then go to their blog leave a comment letting them know that they've been tagged asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog. It's fun:)

2 comments:

Jake and Alisa said...

Yay!! So when can I come up there to visit???

The Smiths said...

It took me a while, but I did it!! I had to think of some good answers!! Hehehe!