The James Family

A smile happens in a flash...but its memory can last a lifetime.

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Turning over a new leaf...

I have been stressed out the past few weeks for no reason. Of course at the time, it feels like I have reasons...but looking back there is no need to get worked up over nothing. So this week I decided that I was going to just not worry so much and try not to sweat the small stuff. Tatum got a craft book from my mom and I made it a goal to do something from the book everyday to spend some one on one time with her.

Our first project was a garden plate. It was fun- Tatum went outside and got some rocks, flowers and grass. It was a bit messy, but Tatum had a great time being creative.
This is a little Donkey hat she made with my Dad in Indiana. She is STILL wearing it. Playtime with the kids...big smiles!

Brianne- I just realized while I was posting this that I think this is Addie's sweater. You guys must have left it...I will send it your way!

0 comments: