The James Family

A smile happens in a flash...but its memory can last a lifetime.

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Fondue fun!

I don't know why, but my family loves fondue. Oh wait...chocolate, strawberries, and marshmallows. Ok, now I know why! Anyway, two of my friends from CT came to visit Tuesday and Wednesday. We had a fondue night with the kids and it was a lot of fun. Tatum was being so silly.
However, Carson was taking his marshmallows very seriously.
Can someone say Yum?? I got this fondue fountain from K-Mart a few months ago and was waiting to break it in!
This was the only picture I got of Ck, Sheree's baby. He was SOOOO cute I couldn't get over it. Sheree was 6 months pregnant when I moved to Washington and she moved to Hawaii...so it was a fun reunion. Addie and Asher were being camera shy, so this was the only picture I got!

0 comments: