The James Family

A smile happens in a flash...but its memory can last a lifetime.

Friday, June 27, 2008

Vacation...

We leave for vacation today. I'm so excited! Ned and I decided to take the kids to southern California and tour all the sights there. We have a lot planned...just talking about doing everything makes me want to take a NAP! But it should be fun. We're going to be in San Diego, LA, Anaheim, and Santa Cruz. Check back in a week or two for some pictures.
The kids are really excited about going to Seaworld!
Because I am such a Food Network JUNKIE I know all about Pink's. It's this world famous hotdog stand and it's a huge place among movie stars. I actually don't care too much about the movie stars, but I've seen so many spotlights on this place I just have to go. This is where Bruce Willis propsed to Demi Moore, too. Cool!

Of course, no trip is complete without Disneyland. Hopefully the kids will be able to handle all of this action. Tatum is so excited to see a real princess up close! Should be fun!

0 comments: