The James Family

A smile happens in a flash...but its memory can last a lifetime.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Mom's new toy!!!

Mom got a new toy today!! I am so stoked about it. Ever since I have been walking for over a year now, I have wanted a jogging stroller. It's easier to move and turn with and I love that the kids are side by side. The swivel wheel in front is awesome because turning is no big deal now. I also ordered a rain cover for those rainy/windy mornings. The kids are so excited about it, too. (Poor kids...they are dragged out for hours at a time while I walk!) So this will help us all have a better time. No more Sit N' Stand stroller! (Shown below)

This was my old stroller. It has a place for the infant/smaller child in front and then the older child can either stand or sit on the back ledge. I was really excited about getting it when Carson was born. But it is so hard to maneuver. Plus, you can't really tell in the picture but it's so L-O-N-G and I feel a mile away from Carson who usually needs me more often than Tatum. If anyone is thinking of getting a double stroller, the jogging stroller is the way to go!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have that same double jogger stroller and I LOVE it!! There is a huge difference in how easy they are to push compared to a regular stoller. It looks like you had fun breaking it in.