The James Family

A smile happens in a flash...but its memory can last a lifetime.

Sunday, May 11, 2008

What a difference a year makes!

As all of you know, I have been working hard on my weight loss this year. Sometimes I get down on myself and think "I had so much farther to go!". So it's exciting when I find a picture of myself from the past that keeps me motivated to lose more. This second picture below is from the 4th of July last year. (In the pink shirt on the far right) I can't believe how different I look. For all of you working on weight loss...don't give up! It WILL happen!! Obviously I have some more work to do, but I'll get there!



1 comments:

Jake and Alisa said...

Oh Kerstin, I look horrible and soooo fat. Hmmm, I wonder if I look any different now that I've lost 20 pounds?