The James Family

A smile happens in a flash...but its memory can last a lifetime.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Some great news!


Isn't good news the best? Well, not as good as GREAT news which was what I received today. Ned called and said that he is coming home early! For security purposes I can't say the date, but it's sooner than expected which is a wonderful suprise. When Ned is gone, I miss him so much it hurts. But it's true what they say, absense makes the heart grow fonder and each time he comes home we grow closer and become even better friends. The kids are excited to see Daddy and we've been busy making signs and cute things like that. Ned and I have a really fun date planned to the Joseph Smith Memorial building restaraunt and then on to the Anniversary Inn the night he comes home. I already have my new outfit picked out and everything for when he comes home. Last year, Ned and I went with Amy and Scott to the JSM Building for dinner. The picture that was taken that night was A-W-F-U-L and I can't wait to have a new one taken about a year later and 55 pounds lighter. I just can't wait for the whole evening! I have not had a night away from the kids since I became a Mommy. Not that I really ever want to leave them but it will be a nice treat to sleep in and not have to make the bed in the morning. Stay tuned for some fun pictures.

0 comments: