The James Family

A smile happens in a flash...but its memory can last a lifetime.

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Blast from the past...

I have been LAZY with my blog lately. Things here have been so crazy. While at my in-laws this afternoon I was goign through some of my Mother-in-law's pictures and found some random ones that I thought I'd share. Things with us are ok right now. It has been a long couple of months and there has been a lot of changes that the kids are having a hard time with. But we're getting through one day at a time and grateful for modern technology that lets us communicate with Ned. Enjoy some pictures from back in the day!

2 comments:

Miriam Lusk said...

Holy Moly! What fun pictures. Fun memories. Your wedding pictures are gorgeous. You look beautiful as always.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.