The James Family

A smile happens in a flash...but its memory can last a lifetime.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

~Things I am missing about Ned tonight~

I miss Ned rough housing with Carson and Tatum!
I miss making Ned scrambled eggs late at night, the boy loves scrambled eggs!
I miss Ned's smile and laugh.
I miss Ned coming home from work and giving me a big hug before he does anything else.
I miss Ned's crazy voices that he does. They always make me laugh.
I miss having Ned's arm around me at church!
I miss Ned's guitar hero serenades.
I miss the way Ned always checks on the kids at night to give them one more hug and kiss.
I miss the smell of starch in the laundry room from Ned's uniforms.


I could go on and on about the things I miss when Ned is deployed. But for now, I am just grateful he's safe and that I will have all these things again when he comes home. We miss you!

0 comments: